- A company can be defined as an "artificial person", invisible, intangible, created by or under law, with a discrete legal personality, perpetual succession, and a common seal. It is not affected by the death, insanity, or insolvency of an individual member..
- A company may be a "corporation, partnership, association, joint-stock company, trust, fund, or organized group of persons, whether incorporated or not, and (in an official capacity) any receiver, trustee in bankruptcy, or similar official, or liquidating agent, for any of the foregoing". (Reference - Wikipedia)
A company is any entity that engages in business. Companies can be structured in different ways. For example, your company can be a sole proprietorship, a partnership, or a corporation. Depending on which different type of company you're dealing with, it may be owned by one person or a group of people.
How to Apply for Company Registration In India
You are one click away to hire a professional to apply for a company registration.
Price & Mode of Payment
- For a Company Registration (One Person Company), our service charge is Rs. 2000/- *per cases + 18% GST (As per Govt Norms)
- For a Company Registration (LLP), our service charge is Rs. 3000/- *per cases + 18% GST (As per Govt Norms)
- For a Company Registration (PVT LTD) with Rs. 1,00,000/- Paid up Capital, our service charge is Rs. 5000/- *per cases + 18% GST (As per Govt Norms)
- For a Company Registration (Public LTD) with Rs. 10,00,000/- Paid up Capital, our service charge is Rs. 15000/- *per cases + 18% GST (As per Govt Norms)
Note - * means Govt charges extra
100% advance required before completion of services
Visiting charges Rs. 500/- for Delhi & NCR, Rs. 5000/- for outside Delhi & NCR.